Friday, September 12, 2014

New Music From East Coast Digital Radio T.W.I.N 'Yola'

TWIN Yola
***
T.W.I.N 'Yola'
Click Here To Listen To Track
CombinedMinds Entertainment Present’s T.W.I.N
T.W.I.N. – “Lil’ Nip” and his twin brother “Fus” were born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At the young age of 13, their love for music led them and some friends to begin a D.J. group. After performing a few parties and producing mix tapes for locals, the members went their separate ways. The group may have died but “Fus” and “Lil’ Nip’s” passion for music, especially hip-hop music is still alive. They decided to create the rap duo T.W.I.N. (True Wisdom Intelligence & Notoriety). They created Combined Minds Entertainment, a rising independent label, based in Atlanta, Ga. Truth, Wisdom, Intelligence, and Notoriety. 2 heads, 4 eyes, 2 souls, and 1 disguise. Lil’ Nip and Fus combine minds to bring the world their unique musical force. Real life street tales straight from the hood, filled with the Good, the bad, and the ugly. T.W.I.N does not hold back on the mic, a warning to the weak hearted, those with frail minds, and those who cannot catch a beat to save their life. This is not the usual everyday candy rap. T.W.I.N has already formed an international buzz while holding down the local scene. With album sales generating in the U.S.A and as far as Japan and Germany, it is hard not to recognize and respect T.W.I.N’s unique sound. Check the credentials, T.W.I.N has opened up and/or performed with artists such as Bun B, Jeezy, Trick Daddy, Goodie MOB, Pastor Troy, JT Money, Dirty Boyz, B.G.,Blood Raw, Jody Breeze, and the list goes on.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment