Thursday, March 7, 2013

via DJ BLACK BILL GATES: Redcoat Da Poet ft Mighty Network - Stop Bitin' prod by L.V.

#AE2

Redcoat Da Poet drops a new one from his untitled project, coming in April. This is the song that birthed the  "Leave That Country Sh*t To Us" movement, featuring Sleep Classic and Dubb Young aka Mighty Network.

"I wanted to do something raw and create a song that delivered a statement, a song about originality but still banging. I set up a listening session with my producer L.V. We were a few tracks in when I heard those creepy hypnotic synths bleeding through the speaker. I told L.V. "We got one!"

Redcoat Da Poet ft Mighty Network - Stop Bitin' prod by L.V.

Click to:  Listen | Download

Cover Art: http://tinypic.com/r/149o1zk/6​

CONTACT  DjBlackBillGates.com via:

email facebook reverbnation soundcloud twitter youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment